Toys for Tickets - This event has already occurred
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Upcoming Dates:Thursday, December 1, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, December 2, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday, December 5, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, December 8, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, December 9, 2022 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Stony Plain Town Office
4905 51 Avenue, Stony Plain
View on Google Maps
Toys for Tickets is ready for another year of holiday cheer! The Town will be accepting toy donations for the Stony Plain Kinsmen Club’s Christmas Hampers as payment for Stony Plain Bylaw tickets.
Bylaw tickets administered between November 2 - 25 with a Toys for Tickets sticker are eligible for the program. Toy payments and donations will be accepted at Town Office during regular business hours until December 9. While the program provides an alternative to paying a bylaw fine, residents do not need a ticket to make a donation.
Program guidelines and criteria are as follows:
- Toys must be new and in the original packaging
- Toys must be suitable for children 16 years of age or younger
- Toy value must be equal to or greater than $25
- New gift cards valued at $25 or more will also be accepted
- A receipt must be included with each toy or gift card donation applying to bylaw ticket payments
- Only municipal parking tickets with a Stony Plain Bylaw tag are eligible for the program; fines issued for Emergency Access, Handicap, Commercial Vehicle, and Dangerous Goods parking violations are not eligible.