Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - Webinar #1: Inclusive Leadership Starts with Building Foundations - This event has already occurred
Thursday, March 18, 2021 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Programs and Services
- Business and Networking
The Greater Parkland Regional Chamber of Commerce, BadaB Consulting, and Stony Plain Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) are proud to present a series of six online learning sessions for local citizens and business owners to increase their knowledge and awareness of the importance of celebrating equity, diversity, and inclusion. Save the dates and plan on attending these short sessions! You will walk away with helpful tips and practical ways to easily implement the concepts of equity, diversity, and inclusion into your business and home life.
Webinar #1: Inclusive Leadership Starts with Building Foundations
Is your organization positively positioning itself with the leadership commitment, systems, budgets, and culture that enables an engaged and productive workplace? Join us to learn the first steps you can take to do this.
$25 for Chamber Members
$35 for non-Chamber Members
Register for the event here!
More upcoming webinars:
- April 15 - Webinar #2: Turn Performance Management into Performance Excellence
- May 20 - Webinar #3: The Journey to Inclusive Hiring
- September 16 - Webinar #4: Learning Should Never Stop.
- October 21 - Webinar #5: How Accessible Is Your Workplace? It Is Not Just About the Physical Environment.
- November 18 - Webinar #6: Compensation - One Size Does Not Fit All!
Feature Image:Diversity, Inclusion & Equity Graphic-01.jpg